Episode 49 of The Bigfoot Show — Oh, grow up! — has tumbled onto the internet like tears running down the cheek of a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum. On this episode you’ll enjoy a Ketchum catch-up, discussion of Bryan Sykes rumors, movie and book picks, a Texas Bigfoot Conference recap, along with answers to lots of listener questions.
Snatch the show via iTunes, Stitcher, or by rocking the DDL: http://is.gd/bfs049
- Sam’s secret Moneymaker anecdotes (available to Premium Subscribers only*)
- Ketchum — Scammy + crazy = crammy
- The rumored assimilation of Dr. Bryan Sykes into the sasquattle collective.
- Media recos: Sam — The Ghost Bird, Scott — Room 237, Brian — Between Man and Beast
- Brian’s Neandertalness, according to 23andMe.com.
- The Bizarre Zoology blog
- Listener questions: New Mayakka photo, what kind of music would bigfoot play if bigfoot played guitar, could bigfoot be the basis of werewolf legends, bigfoot researchers finding other bigfoot researchers instead of bigfoot, speculation on sasquatch range/habitat, what about supportive fossil finds, experiences from Sam’s dark and sorted past, what kind of guy is Josh Gates really?
Miss anything? Add it to the comments below!
* Just kidding.